The storage requirements for our compounded formulations vary based on formulation. Included below are storage requirements for some of our most commonly prescribed ophthalmic formulations.
– LessDrops® formulations can be kept at room temperature
– Total Tears® formulations with cyclosporine can be kept at room temperature
– Simple Drops® formulations without latanoprost can be kept at room temperature
– Simple Drops® formulations containing latanoprost will be shipped at room temperature and need to be stored in a refrigerator
– Dropless® formulation triamcinolone and moxifloxacin can be stored at room temperature
– Injectables epinephrine, lidocaine, and phenephrine will be shipped cold and need to be stored in a refrigerator
Please see product inserts for specific storage instructions.